By using the admeus.com web site you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions
Terminology used in this document:
Service - Admeus / admeus.com / admeus.net / admeus.eu
Service provider - Lda
User - Person who buys the service
Account - Domain of each user
Site - admeus.com / admeus.net / admeus.eu
- SN Burgos reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice;
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service;
- Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes;
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.admeus.com/registration/terms;
- Violation of any of the terms might result in the instant termination of your Account;
- The user understands and agrees that SN Burgos cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials;
- You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service;
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process;
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SN Burgos cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation;
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account. This includes all events bound to your Account;
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in any jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payments & Refunds
- You expressly understand and agree that SN Burgos shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SN Burgos has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your site usage or third-party products that access data via the Site.
- SN Burgos reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Accounts are always free but you'll be unable to launch events if you accumulate debts over 50€
- We reserve the right to close any Account with a large outstanding debt, at any moment.
- After you add funds to your Account that money is non-refundable. Funds not used in a event will remain in your Account until you use them for other events or services.
- Adding funds to your account already include IVA (Portuguese services tax) and payment taxes (Paypal, VISA, etc). All other taxes, levies or duties that might arise will be the User responsibility and will be debted into your account.
- SN Burgos reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Admeus site (www.admeus.com) or the Service itself.
- SN Burgos shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- SN Burgos reserves the right to refuse a User from entering a partner program even if the Account meets the required conditions.
- SN Burgos can modify the admission rules and discounts offered by the Partner program at any time.
- A partner program will be cancelled if the User doesn't use any service during 1 year
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your Site usage is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only only available via email using the tools we provide.
- SN Burgos uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site, SN Burgos, or any other SN Burgos service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, Site Usage, or access to the Site without the express written permission by SN Burgos.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- SN Burgos does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that SN Burgos shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SN Burgos has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Termination
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Site, or visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from SN Burgos.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email request from your registered address will suffice.
- After cancelling the account its contents shall be immediately deleted from the Service, and this information cannot be recovered.
- SN Burgos, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other SN Burgos service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. SN Burgos reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- SN Burgos as a service provider, assures to the Admeus user total privacy, confidentiality and security about the data inserted into his account, including personal data as well as all the data relative to his commercial partners. Although, SN Burgos can't be responsible by acts perpetrated by third parties.
- The total confidentiality of the user database is assured.
- When signing the contract for the service, SN Burgos asks the user his personal data only for commercial use, examples: invoicing, contact and statistical uses.
- User data will never be supplied to third parties or used for publicity or marketing, without explicit consent by the user, exception made only if the user breaches the service terms and conditions. If this is the case, user data can be used for criminal persecution.
- The user authorizes the user data usage by SN Burgos to issue notifications about new services or updates of existing services.
- SN Burgos will supply user data to the authorities if obliged to by law.
- At any time the user is allowed to update or change is personal data.
- This policy is intended to assure the user a safe and efficient use of the supplied service.
Close this document and continue Registration