In conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
25 May 2018
In the rest of this document the following designations will be used:
Admeus or Admeus Events - the digital platform to which this document refers. It's a multiple device platform to manage events online. Also designated as Service.
Eventservices (EVS) - Company responsible for data processing of Admeus and data controller for the website admeus.com.
Organization - Entity that uses Admeus to manage events and is responsible for the requisition and controls the data in events.
Users - Those who use the website admeus.com and there supply their personal data.
Consumers - Those that use an event or portal when managed by a Organization.
The General Regulation for Data Protection, enforced since 25/05/2018 regulates a series of legal proceedings regarding the protection of your personal data, retention and transfer, for all entities.
EU data protection law makes a distinction between organisations that process Personal Data for their own purposes (known as "data controllers") and organisations that process personal data on behalf of other organisations (known as "data processors"). If you have a question or complaint about how your Personal Data is handled, these should always be directed to the relevant data controller since they are the ones with primary responsibility for your Personal Data.
2. Who we are
Eventservices is services company that provides third parties with management web software and mobile apps. Eventservices, Lda is located in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal with main address being Rua da Bélgica, 2340, 4400-053 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
Eventservices is sole responsible for the admeus.com database
Each Organization is responsible for their own database when managed with Admeus.
3. Usage terms for admeus.com
- Violation of any of the terms might result in the instant termination of your Account;
- The user understands and agrees that Eventservices cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials;
- You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service;
- O Serviço pode ser cancelado, a conta eliminada e todos os eventos removidos após um período de inactividade não inferior a 5 anos;
- Como compromisso com o novo RGPD, eventos com mais de 2 anos, terão todos os dados pessoais anonimizados.
- O Utilizador será notificado por email 30 dias antes de qualquer eliminação de dados, conta ou eventos.
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process;
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Eventservices cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation;
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your Account. This includes all events bound to your Account;
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in any jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You expressly understand and agree that Eventservices shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Eventservices has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your site usage or third-party products that access data via the Site.
- Eventservices reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Accounts are always free but you'll be unable to launch events if you accumulate debts over 50€
- We reserve the right to close any Account with a large outstanding debt, at any moment.
- After you add funds to your Account that money is non-refundable. Funds not used in a event will remain in your Account until you use them for other events or services.
- Adding funds to your account already include IVA (Portuguese services tax) and payment taxes (Paypal, VISA, etc). All other taxes, levies or duties that might arise will be the User responsibility and will be debted into your account.
- Eventservices reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Eventservices might close down the service at any time if it is required to fix or repair something.
- Eventservices is not not responsible for any damage that might inccur to you or other third party by any downtime
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Admeus site (www.admeus.com) or the Service itself.
- Eventservices shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Eventservices reserves the right to refuse a User from entering a partner program even if the Account meets the required conditions.
- Eventservices can modify the admission rules and discounts offered by the Partner program at any time.
- A partner program will be cancelled if the User doesn't use any service during 1 year
- Your Site usage is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, Site Usage, or access to the Site without the express written permission by Eventservices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- This is an online service. Eventservices is not responsible by any failure in connection that would render it unusable.
- Eventservices does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Eventservices shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Eventservices has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- All service rights are property of Eventservices. All information and content is protected by applicable law.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Site, or visual design elements or concepts without express written permission from Eventservices.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email request from your registered address will suffice..
- After cancelling the account its contents shall be immediately deleted from the Service, and this information cannot be recovered.
- Eventservices, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Eventservices service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Eventservices reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- This policy is intended to assure the user a safe and efficient use of the supplied service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Organization is the sole responsible or data controller for the personal data obtained through the Service. Eventservices only acts as a data processor e doesn't access your personal data unless for required technical operations or with the express authorization of the Organization managing your personal data.
5. Data collecting
When you use or interact with us through the Service we can collect personal data. Directly on admeus.com or for an Organization that uses the Service for internal management. Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, address, email address and other information that enables Users to be personally identified.
Information we automatically collect: We also automatically collect certain technical data that is sent to us from the computer, mobile device and/or browser through which you access the Services ("Automatic Data"). Automatic Data, includes without limitation, a unique identifier associated with your access device and/or browser (including, for example, your Internet Protocol (IP) address) characteristics about your access device and/or browser, statistics on your activities on the Services, information about how you came to the Services and data collected through Cookies, Pixel Tags, Local Shared Objects, Web Storage and other similar technologies.
When you register for the Services or otherwise submit Personal Data to us, we may associate other Non-Personal Data (including Non-Personal Data we collect from third parties) with your Personal Data. At such instance, we will treat any such combined data as your Personal Data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
Payment data like credit cars (for example, card number, expiration date, invoicing address, etc.), which might constitute personal data, in order to ensure some type of payments. Usually this data is passed straigth through to third party payment processors, as needed to facilitate payments, as with information needed for fiscal matters (for examply, your fiscal number).
We might also collect personal data from third parties, like your bank or our payment processor partners.
6. Data usage
If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to analyse your use of such Services or functionality.
We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Service, to better understand our Users, to improve the Service, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Service and our business.
7. Data transfer
We are not in the business of selling your Personal Data. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Therefore, we will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. Usually your personal data is located inside the ZEE, Switzerland or UK. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- We may share your Personal Data with our contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on behalf of Eventservices to perform certain business-related functions. These companies include our marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, (d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or (e) protect against legal liability.
8. Data storage and retention
We will retain your data while there is a valid contractual link between Eventservices and the Organization. You can request directly to the Organization the removal of personal data. However, we may retain Personal Data for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
9. Data consulting, editing or elimination
admeus.com and the Service offers by default a Personal Area where you can view the personal data collected and stored as part of the operations done by Eventservices or by the Organization responsible by controlling the data.
Unregisted Consumers can also enforce their rights by contacting us directly at this email: email@example.com
If a Consumer initiates a data deletion request, Eventbrite is authorised to delete or anonymize Personal Data of the requesting Consumer from the Services even if that means removing its availability to the Organiser through the Services. However, if you are a Consumer, you understand that even if you Eventbrite deletes or anonymizes your Personal Data upon your request or pursuant to this Policy, your Personal Data may still be available in the Organiser's own databases if transmitted to the Organiser prior to Eventbrite receiving or taking action on any deletion or anonymization activity.
We will analyse and respond to all requests in conformity with the aplicable law.
10. Data portability
Data protection law provides you with rights in respect of Personal Data that we hold about you, including the right to request a copy of the Personal Data, request that we rectify, restrict or delete your Personal Data, object to profiling and unsubscribe from marketing communications.
To enforce this right contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that requests to exercise data protection rights will be assessed by us on a case-by-case basis. There may be circumstances where we are not legally required to comply with your request because of the laws in your jurisdiction or because of exemptions provided for in data protection legislation.
If you are not happy with how we have attempted to resolve your complaint, you may contact the relevant data protection authority.